Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 5 year old KK Road Machine and started to notice vibration and an odd noise when spinning at a cadence around 90-95 under lighter loads. I emailed KK and asked if this were normal due to the age of the trainer as I was thinking it may be time to purchase a new one. I got a response back within an hour from the warranty dept asking a few more questions and they asked if I could send them a picture so they could determine if the frame was bent or if the resistance unit was going bad. I sent a picture the next day and they responded again saying it appears to be the resistance unit and they would ship me a brand new one right away. 2 days later I received the new resistance unit and I now have a brand new trainer.
I didn’t expect this type of customer service, what a great company to deal with…:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'll chime in with a similiar experience. The drive side clamp on my KK frame began to slip last year and they immediately mailed me a new frame, no questions asked. I put my old resistance wheel on the new frame and mailed the old frame back in the box they sent. Easy peasy.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I was having trouble calibrating the new inRide watt meter. I called their tech-support and in three minutes we got it sorted out and working like a charm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.