Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I pasted the link to my browser but I'm getting some Norweigan sports channel.

I'm watching the RAI feed in Italian posted by cyclingfans.com

·
Registered
761 Posts
hawker12 said:
enemyte,
Thanks for the link. It's working great today and the picture is very good....just can't understand anything. :)
Yeah, Thanks.

I've been in the office for two hours and I haven't even done one minute of work.

Productivity is going to suffer BIG TIME for the next couple o' weeks.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Giro Audio - Eurosport

Here's a possibility - last year, I watched the RAI video feed and opened a second window from Eurosport that had the english language audio. Eurosport audio seemed to be maybe 15 seconds or so behind the live video but still not bad for free. Haven't tried it yet this year.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
ridewt said:
Here's a possibility - last year, I watched the RAI video feed and opened a second window from Eurosport that had the english language audio. Eurosport audio seemed to be maybe 15 seconds or so behind the live video but still not bad for free. Haven't tried it yet this year.

I haven't gotten any audio in USA from eurosport.

If you can figure it out, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Watching RAI coverage is how I started learning Italian, most of my vocabulary is still bike related. That and obscene questions and suggestions for the opposite sex. Both subjects seem far more memorable to me than "where is the nearest ATM?"

You know what's going on and the most likely things they would be talking about so it's not that hard to start matching words to actions.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.