9 David Moncoutié (Fra) Cofidis - Le Crédit par Téléphone - 9.32
10 Oliver Zaugg (Swi) Gerolsteiner - 10.01

Full results here..

discuss.jpg
Click Here

Links to news sites...

"Contador puts golden stamp on Vuelta
Rivals further distanced by dominant Spaniard

By Gregor Brown, with additional reporting by Bjorn Haake in Fuentes de Invierno

Spaniard Alberto Contador of Team Astana put a golden mark on this Vuelta a España with a counter-attack of Ezequiel Mosquera's strong effort to arrive solo and win stage 14 atop the Puerto de San Isidro. He added further time into his overall classification lead with both Carlos Sastre and Alejandro Valverde dropped in the final four kilometres.

Contador's teammate, Levi Leipheimer, jumped Mosquera to arrive second for the stage and solidify his second overall in the classification, at 1:17 back. Spaniards Sastre and Mosquera sit in third and fourth at 3:34 and 4:35, respectively.

"I was not thinking of the stage victory, I just wanted to get more time on my rivals," said Contador. "At the end of the day, the stage victory is always nice. I am very calm even though there is still a week to go in the race." Read more from CyclingNews.com...

"Contador wins Tour of Spain 14th stage, retains lead

FUENTES DE INVIERNO, Spain (AFP) - Spain's 2007 Tour de France champion Alberto Contador, who rides for Astana, won the 14th stage of the Tour of Spain here Sunday to retain the overall race lead.

He completed the 158.4 kilometre mountain ride from Oviedo to the Fuentes de Invierno ski resort in 4hr 16min 1sec, followed by American team-mate Levi Leipheimer, who was 2sec behind.

Spanish rider Ezequiel Mosquera of team Karpin-Galicia came in third place at 4sec from the leader." Read more from the AFP...