9 David Moncoutié (Fra) Cofidis - Le Crédit par Téléphone - 9.32
10 Oliver Zaugg (Swi) Gerolsteiner - 10.01

Full results here..

discuss.jpg
Click Here

Links to news sites...

"Garcia Depana escapes to win

By Susan Westemeyer, with additional reporting by Bjorn Haake in Ponferrada

Another long break proved to be successful, and David Garcia of Xacobeo Galicia took advantage of the situation. The original large group had disintegrated near the end, and he broke off from the remains of the group with three kilometres to go, to take the solo win by 17 seconds ahead of Nick Nuyens of Cofidis and Juan Manual Garate of Quick Step. Behind them - way behind them - the Astana-led peloton took its time, having an easy ride on a sunny day, and came in 14 minutes later with Alberto Contador still in the overall lead.

"This is practically unimaginable," said the overjoyed winner. "At the beginning of the season I was thinking about winning a stage race. I did that with the Tour of Turkey. I am feeling strong - I was already in the break yesterday - so I knew I could win, but of course it also always takes a bit of luck. I hope this victory helps keep the team alive. It was not easy to get into today's break. It should help cycling in Galicia." Read more from CyclingNews.com...

"Contador still in gold as Garcia wins Vuelta's 15th stage

PONFERRADA, Spain (AFP) - Alberto Contador continued his march towards claiming his third major Tour within 14 months after the Tour of Spain's 15th stage won by fellow Spaniard David Garcia on Monday.

Garcia broke free of a group of 17 riders that had escaped from the main peloton including most of the gold jersey contenders to claim solo victory after 202km of racing between Cudillero and Ponferrada.

He finished the stage 5hr 2min and 27sec, followed by Belgium's Nick Nuyens of Cofidis at 17 sec and Spain's Juan Miguel Garate of Quick Step who came in third also at 17 sec." Read more from the AFP...