Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diphthong
Joined
·
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Lance:

Just got the word from the French agency AFLD on the shower gate incident. Case closed, no penalty, all samples clean. Onward.
 

·
Self-Banned
Joined
·
16,905 Posts
Bulldozer said:
Per Lance:

Just got the word from the French agency AFLD on the shower gate incident. Case closed, no penalty, all samples clean. Onward.

I guess there wasn't enough juicy speculation in your post to interest any lurkers enough to comment.
 

·
Diphthong
Joined
·
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rocco said:
I guess there wasn't enough juicy speculation in your post to interest any lurkers enough to comment.
Man, I knew I forgot something...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,254 Posts
rocco said:
I guess there wasn't enough juicy speculation in your post to interest any lurkers enough to comment.
"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime."

Wouldn't that be considered speculative at least?

If it's not speculation, I'd say that LA has done pretty well for himself in the fortune department.:p

You tell me what the crime is.

When are you going to start ripping Balzac?

Is it ok to defame the dead?
 

·
Self-Banned
Joined
·
16,905 Posts
lookrider said:
"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime."

Wouldn't that be considered speculative at least?

If it's not speculation, I'd say that LA has done pretty well for himself in the fortune department.:p

You tell me what the crime is.

When are you going to start ripping Balzac?

Is it ok to defame the dead?

Are you really comparing what some do here to a quote by Balzac?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,254 Posts
rocco said:
Are you really comparing what some do here to a quote by Balzac?
"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime."

It's a pretty absolute statement, no?

Does Armstrong have a great fortune or merely a good one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
lookrider said:
"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime."

It's a pretty absolute statement, no?

Does Armstrong have a great fortune or merely a good one?
That is not an absolute statement.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top