Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so glad that the 7-Time TDF Champ has once more endorse the great German champ! I had also predicted the same outcome a few days ago in this forum!
Now, for Ulrich this must be like a psychological "steroid" boost, he-he. (Not that he needs it...) For the Ulrich critics that mock him for his "chunky weight": this weight will provide more glycogen fuel for his dominance of the upcoming TDF06, by at least 4-5 minutes, and the gain from his masterful TT execution in the most favorable conditions- no accidents/mishaps, and a bit of a nice tailwind, taking him all the way back to Paris in 1st place!
ULRICH GC TDF 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULRICH TDF 06 GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Didn't?

ru1-2cycle said:
I am so glad that the 7-Time TDF Champ has once more endorse the great German champ! I had also predicted the same outcome a few days ago in this forum!
Now, for Ulrich this must be like a psychological "steroid" boost, he-he. (Not that he needs it...) For the Ulrich critics that mock him for his "chunky weight": this weight will provide more glycogen fuel for his dominance of the upcoming TDF06, by at least 4-5 minutes, and the gain from his masterful TT execution in the most favorable conditions- no accidents/mishaps, and a bit of a nice tailwind, taking him all the way back to Paris in 1st place!
ULRICH GC TDF 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULRICH TDF 06 GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't you read the other thread of this more or less same posting?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did. I decided to post mine instead, striving for eloquence and to ventilate my perspective. By the way, I posted a Ulrich TDF06 post days ago also. Thanks for reading my post.

·
Cat 6
4,695 Posts
telecaster said:
Nah...Virenque will come out of retirement and bring the Maillot Jaune back home to France! Let the flames commence!
I wouldn't mind seeing Kind Richard cry on Bastille Day one more time. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts