Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get good entertainment from reading the comments on Lance Armstrong's facebook page. I've left a couple of comments including today. People hatin' on other people. Comedy. Drama. It's all there. He will get 200 comments just by saying that he's up for breakfast and riding the trainer.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Bulldozer said:
I get good entertainment from reading the comments on Lance Armstrong's facebook page. I've left a couple of comments including today. People hatin' on other people. Comedy. Drama. It's all there. He will get 200 comments just by saying that he's up for breakfast and riding the trainer.
you mean you don't get that many comments on your updates? you must be doing it wrong.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
This technically means Lance and I are friends too! Sweet!!!!!

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tomk96 said:
you mean you don't get that many comments on your updates? you must be doing it wrong.
Now that you and I are friends, I expect daily comments from you. :D

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Lance who?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
Bulldozer said:
Now that you and I are friends, I expect daily comments from you. :D
stoopid work has it blocked. have it on my iphone, but reception downtown is spotty with all the steel and concrete everywhere.

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
lance bass?

lance boil?

free-lance?

sir lancelot?

perlance?

tom clancey?

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
funny, because when I showed up at his door wearing only a backpack, he didn't ask for ID or anything, just slammed it in my face and called the cops.

why Lance, why?

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
you didn't seem unavailable enough

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Bulldozer said:
. He will get 200 comments just by saying that he's up for breakfast and riding the trainer.

What's his trainer's name?

ba dump bump

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts