Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Inching to 1000 (again)
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My work as a photographer in DC takes me to some pretty interesting places. A couple of weeks ago I was outside the Senate chamber in the Capitol with a client waiting for a member to pop out for a quick grip and grin. The ante room like many of the rooms and hallways of the Capitol is a high-ceilinged and ornately decorated space with a view overlooking the Mall. I began to notice a few other photographers moving over to a corner of the room where the subject was sitting in a recessed window seat obscured to me. As I moved around to look, I realized it was Lance, who was there to meet Sen. Spector. I was struck by the fact that he looked taller and more solid than I thought he would be. His tan was pretty good, too. The meeting was brief and I was able to say a quick hello as he headed out. In the second photo Lance is greeted by Sen. Feinstein.
 

·
No pain, no pain.
Joined
·
168 Posts
That's a pretty big smile on his face in the second picture, considering that he's touching Satan...

Cool that you got to take pictures of him though.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Slim Chance said:
My work as a photographer in DC takes me to some pretty interesting places. A couple of weeks ago I was outside the Senate chamber in the Capitol with a client waiting for a member to pop out for a quick grip and grin. The ante room like many of the rooms and hallways of the Capitol is a high-ceilinged and ornately decorated space with a view overlooking the Mall. I began to notice a few other photographers moving over to a corner of the room where the subject was sitting in a recessed window seat obscured to me. As I moved around to look, I realized it was Lance, who was there to meet Sen. Spector. I was struck by the fact that he looked taller and more solid than I thought he would be. His tan was pretty good, too. The meeting was brief and I was able to say a quick hello as he headed out. In the second photo Lance is greeted by Sen. Feinstein.
Personally I prefer the "Lance w/ Bimbo" pictures over in the pro cycling forum.
 

·
Inching to 1000 (again)
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me, too, but you take what you can get. The coincidence of the day, however, occurred when I walked into my next appointment. On the magazine rack was People Magazine with Sheryl Crow on the cover.

Sintesi said:
Personally I prefer the "Lance w/ Bimbo" pictures over in the pro cycling forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
Funny!

Is this public servant really that bad? (laugh)
Slim Chance said:
My work as a photographer in DC takes me to some pretty interesting places. A couple of weeks ago I was outside the Senate chamber in the Capitol with a client waiting for a member to pop out for a quick grip and grin. The ante room like many of the rooms and hallways of the Capitol is a high-ceilinged and ornately decorated space with a view overlooking the Mall. I began to notice a few other photographers moving over to a corner of the room where the subject was sitting in a recessed window seat obscured to me. As I moved around to look, I realized it was Lance, who was there to meet Sen. Spector. I was struck by the fact that he looked taller and more solid than I thought he would be. His tan was pretty good, too. The meeting was brief and I was able to say a quick hello as he headed out. In the second photo Lance is greeted by Sen. Feinstein.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
Funny!

Is this public servant that bad? (laugh)
Matno said:
That's a pretty big smile on his face in the second picture, considering that he's touching Satan...

Cool that you got to take pictures of him though.
 

·
a Freds Fred
Joined
·
762 Posts
I was reading an interview with Robin Williams in Readers Digest today. The reporter asked

RD: You've been cycling with Lance Armstrong. What was that like?

Robin Williams: It's like getting a lap dance from Angelina Jolie!

Thought that was pretty funny. :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top