Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheryl is playing the Ryman in Nashville this weekend, has anyone seen Lance? Just did the 5 hills loop around Lynwood, didn't see him!

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Yyaaawwwnnnnnn....

West End Rail said:
Sheryl is playing the Ryman in Nashville this weekend, has anyone seen Lance? Just did the 5 hills loop around Lynwood, didn't see him!
Who cares? Well, one person obivously, but I hardly doubt anyone else.

·
Registered
127 Posts
West End Rail said:
Just got back from 50 out Old Natchez/ Del Rio, etc. Dozens of cyclists, no Lance.

Then again, if you're a celebrity with a celebrity fiancee in a town full of 'em, do you hang with the beautiful people or ride your bike?

·
Registered
727 Posts
lamest thread------------------------------------------------------------------> EVER.
this should be in non-cycling discussions or maybe the "ex-cyclist groupie corner."

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Nah..

West End Rail said:
Just kidding chief
My sister prefers classics riders anyway to Tour de France riders. She's more of a Boonen fan, and if she were actually going to swoon over a cyclist, she would undoutedly pick Basso over most. I mean, the chicks love Basso. Then, if you want the ultimate in cyclists to hang out with, the now retired Andre Tafi is the heat. That guy knows how to party and isn't an uptight pretentious a-hole like some cyclists mentioned in this thread, "cough" Armstrong" cough...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts