Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
sin zen
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lance and crow split . What will he do now. I think tour # 8. He said he will train with the team this winter. Why? win # 8. All you lance haters have to wait till 2007 before Basso wins and I'm a basso fan.Remember I said it first.http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5305160

·
Banned
3,305 Posts
He's not going for 8. If he does, I hope Basso puts his foot so deep in his ass, he'll have Bruno Magli stamped on his tongue.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
In all seriousness...

Who gives a rat's ass about this? Just wondering? Oh wait, lots of people on here do.

Armstrong, retired from cycling.

End of story.

I couldn't possibly care less if he's engaged, in a relationship with, or anywhere near Ms. Crow.

·
Banned
97 Posts
magnolialover said:
Who gives a rat's ass about this? Just wondering? Oh wait, lots of people on here do.

Armstrong, retired from cycling.

End of story.

I couldn't possibly care less if he's engaged, in a relationship with, or anywhere near Ms. Crow.
Wow, is someone jealous of Lance, LOL.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Hardly...

Soggy Feed Bag said:
Wow, is someone jealous of Lance, LOL.
Because I don't care to hear about his BS life, I'm jealous? That makes no sense at all really. As I mentioned, couldn't care less about this. It's his life, let's let him live it shall we? I definitely would not want Lance's life. Let's see. Just a short year ago, hounded by the anti doping world in general, millions of people (probably like you wanting to touch him or get a stupid autograph), paying off a former wife for a divorce, trying to make a relationship work with a rock star, constant pressure from cancer survivors, and everything else that rolls along with celebrity and fame and such. Yeah, I'm DEFINTELY jealous of him. Screw that stuff. He can have it.

·
goodbye fraudriguez
371 Posts
Don't care?

magnolialover said:
Because I don't care to hear about his BS life, I'm jealous? That makes no sense at all really. As I mentioned, couldn't care less about this. It's his life, let's let him live it shall we? I definitely would not want Lance's life. Let's see. Just a short year ago, hounded by the anti doping world in general, millions of people (probably like you wanting to touch him or get a stupid autograph), paying off a former wife for a divorce, trying to make a relationship work with a rock star, constant pressure from cancer survivors, and everything else that rolls along with celebrity and fame and such. Yeah, I'm DEFINTELY jealous of him. Screw that stuff. He can have it.

That's alot of effort if you don't.

Angry little boy...

·
Banned
97 Posts
magnolialover said:
2 hot chicks, probably a bank account of at least 75 million. 33 and RETIRED to do whatever he wants. Has anyone asked for your autograph lately? And I don't me the waitress at Red Lobster asking you to sign your credit card slip. Yeah, your jealous.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Soggy Feed Bag said:
2 hot chicks, probably a bank account of at least 75 million. 33 and RETIRED to do whatever he wants. Has anyone asked for your autograph lately? And I don't me the waitress at Red Lobster asking you to sign your credit card slip. Yeah, your jealous.
Two hot chicks? I'm missing something, right?

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
First...

Soggy Feed Bag said:
First, you don't know me, so you have no idea who I am.

Second, I'm not jealous of Armstrong.

Third, I don't care for celebrity in general.

Fourth, I don't want anyone to ask for my autograph.

Fifth, I don't want to be famous.

Sixth, I don't care how much money someone has.

Seventh, I'm not jealous.

For the record. I admire Armstrong for his accomplishments on the bike, as I have said many times over. I think he has been a great inspiration for many as far as cycling and cancer. I can't deny that. I would never ask for his autograph (or anyone else's for that matter). I certainly don't care about his personal life, and or whether or not he's with Sheryl Crow, and I don't think anyone should. He should have a personal and private life without intrusion by other people.

I'm definitely an angry man, when people post stupid arse shite like this.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Soggy Feed Bag said:
Sheryl and his former wife?
They are far from hot, buddy. Now if he got hitched with Scarlett Johanson... ;)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Well, man, you earned my respect. Indeed this world would be a better place if an individual would dare actualize him/herself like you seem to have accomplished! I definitely agree with your perspective. Thank you for sharing it.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
magnolialover said:
First, you don't know me, so you have no idea who I am.

Second, I'm not jealous of Armstrong.

Third, I don't care for celebrity in general.

Fourth, I don't want anyone to ask for my autograph.

Fifth, I don't want to be famous.

Sixth, I don't care how much money someone has.

Seventh, I'm not jealous.

For the record. I admire Armstrong for his accomplishments on the bike, as I have said many times over. I think he has been a great inspiration for many as far as cycling and cancer. I can't deny that. I would never ask for his autograph (or anyone else's for that matter). I certainly don't care about his personal life, and or whether or not he's with Sheryl Crow, and I don't think anyone should. He should have a personal and private life without intrusion by other people.

I'm definitely an angry man, when people post stupid arse shite like this.
I have never understood autograph hounds or even wanting to meet anyone famous, LA or otherwise. The closest person to a celebrity I would like to talk to is Dr. Ferrari because I would love to pick his brain for a couple hours or days.

Retirement is way overrated. Doing nothing is boring, unfulfilling and depressing. No matter how much money or celebrity sex you have your brain is wired to adapt and find it dissatisfying in a very short period of time. $10 million lottery winners are no happier 6 months later than they were before. So if you are jealous of someone like Lance and dream of money, doing whatever you want, and imagining a blissful existence that would await you if only...you are deluded.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
terzo rene said:
I have never understood autograph hounds or even wanting to meet anyone famous, LA or otherwise. The closest person to a celebrity I would like to talk to is Dr. Ferrari because I would love to pick his brain for a couple hours or days.

Retirement is way overrated. Doing nothing is boring, unfulfilling and depressing. No matter how much money or celebrity sex you have your brain is wired to adapt and find it dissatisfying in a very short period of time. $10 million lottery winners are no happier 6 months later than they were before. So if you are jealous of someone like Lance and dream of money, doing whatever you want, and imagining a blissful existence that would await you if only...you are deluded.
I'd be willing to give it a try, just as long as I can always switch back if it doesn't work out. ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
magnolialover said:
I don't want your respect, or much of anyone's respect really for the most part.

I don't like celebrity, and I am not enamored with it, like some people are. The things I said before are how I feel. Can't help it, that's just how I am.
Now you've done it, he'll respect you even more for this answer. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Don't want your respect..

ru1-2cycle said:
Well, man, you earned my respect. Indeed this world would be a better place if an individual would dare actualize him/herself like you seem to have accomplished! I definitely agree with your perspective. Thank you for sharing it.
I don't want your respect, or much of anyone's respect really for the most part.

I don't like celebrity, and I am not enamored with it, like some people are. The things I said before are how I feel. Can't help it, that's just how I am.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts