Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone of you own one of these, cause my bike shop carries them, Time, Bianchi, and Orbea. I was maybe looking at the scandium model as well so if anyone knows how good scandium is that would be a plus. Just wanted to know how you guys felt about these bikes and the company.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On all the bikes it says Ulitmate Cycles right underneath the name on the down tube. What I'm trying to figure out is if they are even good, but if they were just introduced then I guess not too many are going to know. One thing about them that bothers me is that they don't offer stock Campy components, only Shimano.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm in Europe, and there are plenty of them about - FDJeux ride them in the Pro Peloton, so they must be OK. I've read a few reviews of them in some of the French bike mags, and they always come up well. They started out doing cross bikes, but moved into road bikes a few years back.

if that helps ... but check the geometry, I seem to remember them being a bit different from the norm.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i rode one today and will get one. i had to decide between the cannondale synapse or the lapierre x7. I chose the lapierre for the ride quality. it also weighs about 3/4 pound more...but still registered around 19lbs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.