Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
cruisin
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this thread on (gasp, :eek: ) MTBR, but thought I'd try here as well. I'm going on vacation for a week in vegas visiting friends. The wife and I will have some time to ourselves and we thought we go mtn biking. Didn't feel like bringing ours for only one or two rides, so we thought we'd rent. Anybody know any bikes shops there that rent decent mtn bikes? Thanks

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
You might just be in luck...

jeff27 said:
I posted this thread on (gasp, :eek: ) MTBR, but thought I'd try here as well. I'm going on vacation for a week in vegas visiting friends. The wife and I will have some time to ourselves and we thought we go mtn biking. Didn't feel like bringing ours for only one or two rides, so we thought we'd rent. Anybody know any bikes shops there that rent decent mtn bikes? Thanks
If you're riding near the Red Rock Canyon/Blue Diamond area (and there's good riding out that way), Blue Diamond Bike Outpost has rentals (clo. Mon & Tue; from $15/hr; half-day guided rides (incl. bike) from $70), although I don't have any info on brands/models. They're at 16B Cottonwood Dr, Blue Diamond, NV; www.bikeoutpost.com; (702) 875-4820. Also in that end of town is Las Vegas Cyclery; MTBs start at $30/day. They seem to be affiliated with Escape Adventures, who lead guided half-day rides from $79 (incl. bike). 8221 W. Charleston Blvd, Ste. 101, Las Vegas; www.escapeadventures.com; (702) 596-2953.

At the other end of the area is Boulder City Outfitters (1631 Industrial Rd., Boulder city, NV; www.bouldercityoutfitters.com; (702) 293-1190). Rentals start at $25/half-day; guided trips from $99, incl. bike.

Good luck! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.