Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, part of my "well it's one of those days", day, I busted my Oakley Jawbones. Had them up on my forehead, Had to get something out of the car, ducked my head in, not low enough and bam! There goes a $200 pair of sunglasses.

They were 3 years old, Gives me an excuses to get a new pair.

What the latest sunglasses everyone is wearing?

Thanks

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts
Have been happy with the Salice 006. Ok optics (I cannot see that Oakley is better), good unrestricted view angles, also upwards.
Lusting for the Assos Zegho in the Werksmannschaft/Noire or Exploit tints.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Rudy Rydons. Superb optical quality and featherweight.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Like in the other sunglasses thread, I'm hot on the Radarlocks. Not sure if you're one to have found issue with the view range of the Jawbones but most consider the shield design more optimal and I guess a bit lighter.

Or, go back to custom Jawbones/Racing Jackets. You can carry over the spare lenses.

I'm a bit of a buzzkill in suggesting anything beyond Oakley, but two Rudy's, two Tifosi's, and one Smith Pivlock later...I've made a fair share of compliments about them in this forum, but I can't necessarily suggest any of them other than the Tifosi Logic for budget buyers. Do it all over again I'd probably have just had two Radars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.