Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped to snap a few on my way home from a client in Palos Verdes. This is where Sepulveda goes right underneath the landing path for one of the runways. At one point a 747 roared overhead (the pictures came out like crap) and it was the loudest thing I think I've ever heard.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Great pictures. I especially like the last one. I've been to LAX quite a few times, but have never really seen any of the beauty, mainly because it involved me picking up or dropping someone off, and having to deal with traffic in and out of there. You've definatly given me a new perspective on things.

Also, you've got brass ones dealing with all of those agrivated travelers driving around in rental cars, along with the locals who are agrivated at the agrivated travelers. I'm scared to drive up Sepulvida, I don't imagine I'd be riding up it.

Great shots, keep em coming. I get to to see all of these great pictures from the east and midwest, but it seems that So. Cal. doesn't get much representation. At least that I've noticed.

joe

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MB1 said:
I love sunrise and sunset.
Thanks MB. I'm sure I would love sunrises, too, if I saw more of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.