Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Chours 11 groupo coming this week and did not order the chain tool because it was out of stock or didn't want to pay $140 for it. So i called around to see which shop specialized in Campy stuffs and has the TOOL. Here is one i found not to far from me.

Veloce Velo
(425) 427-6383
98 Front St. S.
Issaquah, WA 98027

Please add on the the list if you know of any other LBS that has the 11 speed chain tool. or If someone in the Kent, WA area that would like to help me out, please p.m. me. Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Tacoma?

I am sure Spoke and Sprocket in Tacoma (University Place) has one. Also try Tacoma Bike...over by the train station.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Just out of curiousity--what made you decide on the 11-speed vs the newest from SRAM and Shimano?

I was a long-time Campy die-hard, but the 09 DA is really amazing--and the SRAM brake hoods are what Campy always should've been.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Force on 2 bikes, 7800 on 1, ultegra sl on 1, why not campy 11 speed on my next one, especially at $950 vs. how much for red or 7900. But i do like Red and the 7900 too. maybe i'll go for Red or 7900 on the next bike. Life is about varieties, right? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts