Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pining after a dedicated TT bike, on the cheap. Anybody have any experience with the leader 780tt? Quality, weight, value, pictures of your own build? I welcome any information. I read the reviews here, but they were for the previous design and seemed a little suspect to me.

Anybody have experience with any other budget TT frames? Recommendations or words of warning would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Most of the reviews in the past have indicated that the Leaders are decent, cheap bikes. They aren't the lightest, they aren't the prettiest, but they work well. The paint holds up, and they are cheap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
climbandcycle said:
I'm pining after a dedicated TT bike, on the cheap. Anybody have any experience with the leader 780tt? Quality, weight, value, pictures of your own build? I welcome any information. I read the reviews here, but they were for the previous design and seemed a little suspect to me.

Anybody have experience with any other budget TT frames? Recommendations or words of warning would be appreciated.

I have the TT 735 Frame, same as the 780 without the carbon seat stays. I love the frame it looks good and is as fast as the more expensive frames I have ridden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.