Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the deal......

janurary i did the dumbest thing IN MY LIFE. almost got in a fight with some kid over something stupid, but walked away (smart idea). as i was walking i decided to try n get the last laugh....and key'd the sh!t outa his hummer h2 (yes he's one of those rich little punk a$$ kids). 2 weeks later i get a call from the police sayin that they have me on camera doin it (they weren't lying). i confesed to it (which i souldn't have without some advice from a lawyer), and now i have to go to court n pay $1200 to fix the stupid suv.

total cost to the little punk $0
total cost to me to fix it and pay for a lawyer- $3,000

yes, three thousand dollars for 2 mins of stupid-ness

i regret it every day

and now the effects have trickeled down. i was gonna spend that money on a new bike, but now i can only dream about riding and get pissed off at myself EVERY time i see someone riding.

so no riding this season (unless i bust my a$$ off workin or something)

SO, WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED CHILDREN??

DO NOT TAKE REVENGE, OR TRY N BE A SMART ASS, DO NOT KEY CARS, DO NOT DISRESPECT SOMEONES PROPERTY OR YOU WILL PAY!

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE..........and if anyone wants to lent $$ to the "Me fund" feel free to do so!! ha

so everyone ride for me n be happy u have a bike....cuz i'm basically cryin n mad at myself

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Umm, just have to do it again. :rolleyes: This time don't do it on camera! :eek:

i heart riding said:
ok heres the deal......

janurary i did the dumbest thing IN MY LIFE. almost got in a fight with some kid over something stupid, but walked away (smart idea). as i was walking i decided to try n get the last laugh....and key'd the sh!t outa his hummer h2 (yes he's one of those rich little punk a$$ kids). 2 weeks later i get a call from the police sayin that they have me on camera doin it (they weren't lying). i confesed to it (which i souldn't have without some advice from a lawyer), and now i have to go to court n pay $1200 to fix the stupid suv.

total cost to the little punk $0
total cost to me to fix it and pay for a lawyer- $3,000

yes, three thousand dollars for 2 mins of stupid-ness

i regret it every day

and now the effects have trickeled down. i was gonna spend that money on a new bike, but now i can only dream about riding and get pissed off at myself EVERY time i see someone riding.

so no riding this season (unless i bust my a$$ off workin or something)

SO, WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED CHILDREN??

DO NOT TAKE REVENGE, OR TRY N BE A SMART ASS, DO NOT KEY CARS, DO NOT DISRESPECT SOMEONES PROPERTY OR YOU WILL PAY!

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE..........and if anyone wants to lent $$ to the "Me fund" feel free to do so!! ha

so everyone ride for me n be happy u have a bike....cuz i'm basically cryin n mad at myself

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
I think you did the right thing. Hummers suck ballz.

BTW, check out this sweet bike you coulda bought.

Sucker.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You learned a tough lesson. What goes around comes around.

If you hadn't touched his car, the other kid would've gotten his...

Instead, you got yours.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

Sucker.
your evel

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Another silly Republican law...

...making the vandalization of a Hummer illegal. I warned you this would happen if Bush were elected.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Hey I got an idea. Let's pump up the economy. Buy a hummer for your business get a tax break. More than hummers being lame are the chochskies who drive em.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Cory said:
...making the vandalization of a Hummer illegal. I warned you this would happen if Bush were elected.
I thought the Republicans wanted to make hummers illegal altogether, not just the vandalization of them?

:eek::eek::eek:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
A friend of mine got really drunk and kicked the mirror off of a Porsche, felt sorry about it and wanted to leave a note. Lacking paper, pen etc. he scratched "sorry" on the roof of the vehicle. He didn't get caught. HTH.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
My good friend's brother got really drunk one night and crawled into the backseat of a Hummer H2 to relieve himself and take a nap. The owners, whose daughter knows the pisser, were not too happy.

·
SoCal--S Beach to the Dam
1,031 Posts
My car got keyed.I watched them do it. A teacher with me watched them do it. The Principal said,let it go and the School District will pay for it. Well after months on the phone,the School District didnt. All of a sudden the teacher couldnt remember and i had a $ucked up car.Talked to the cops and they said because of the time that had passed and it was me against them,forget it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scotty2Hotty said:

Sucker.

THATS THE BIKE I WAS GONNA BUY!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

although it felt awesome to do it, it still wasn't worth it!

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
maybe that fight wasn't a bad idea in the first place.. maybe it still an option: ninja mask, ask for ...$5000 or you will kick his a$$. you could get yourself a better bike than a bianchi. maybe a pinarello.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I have an extra Calfee if you can ride a 48cm. :rolleyes:

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I hung out with a bunch of old friends this weekend. Partied it up - just finished up about 3 hours ago or so.

We got kicked out of three bars for fighting on Friday. Saturday we got kicked from just one, but it was a heckuva fight. Man do I miss the good ol days.

The moral of the story? Go to dive bars to get in fights and you'll be okay.

joe

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Why did ya need a lawyer if you confessed and they had ya on camera?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts