Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Bob and I am a new member to RBR. I just started roadbiking this year. Mountainbiking is my background, but I got hooked on road biking so now I do both. I live in the Emmaus/Allentown area and was wondering if anyone else is from the area. Looking forward to meeting you all..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bobert540 said:
Hi,
My name is Bob and I am a new member to RBR. I just started roadbiking this year. Mountainbiking is my background, but I got hooked on road biking so now I do both. I live in the Emmaus/Allentown area and was wondering if anyone else is from the area. Looking forward to meeting you all..
Hi Bob
I am Sean from Clarks Summit PA . I have ben down you're way many times and If I decide to ride down there I look you up .

·
Registered
418 Posts
While I live in NYC, my girlfriends parents live in Allentown, and every time we visit I ride in the area, the Lehigh Vally area has a very vibrant road scene, and some great roads. I have joined some group rides in the Veledrome parking lot on weekends.

I would also suggest you stop into South Mt. Cycles in Emeus, the guys there are very knowledgeble, one of the owners names is Tyler, and I am sure that they can point you in the right direction, they also have a shop ride, I think that it's 8am on Sundays.

seankeepriding said:
Hi Bob
I am Sean from Clarks Summit PA . I have ben down you're way many times and If I decide to ride down there I look you up .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bobert540 said:
Hi,
Hey man i see you all over the cyberworld. PM ME and we can set up a Suby Jeep road ride....

joe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great! I wanted to get out this weekend but looks like a wet one so hopefully next week sometime.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Bob; I live in Emmaus as well. There are some good rides that leave from South Mountain Cycles, particularly on Saturday mornings at 8:30. You should come and check it out...

-Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts