Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Rachel Ray?

I just noticed she's covering this joint on the 12am (central) episode of $40 a day. What're the odds she'll use the word "YUM!" to describe the food? She's got a lot to say, it all just happens to be the words "great", "yummy", "yum" and "delicious".

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
3rensho said:
I just noticed she's covering this joint on the 12am (central) episode of $40 a day. What're the odds she'll use the word "YUM!" to describe the food? She's got a lot to say, it all just happens to be the words "great", "yummy", "yum" and "delicious".
Don't forget "Mmmm . . . amazing." She has expanded her vocabulary ever so slightly.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Does Amgen sell?

Torso-enhancing drugs? Can we get her some?

Back to the original post,

The pics of this place are incredible. They never seem to be as elegant in real life, but this place would really have to work to look shabby. It looks by their site that this company specializes in boutique-type hotels and B&B's. I'd love to live in that area but alas, the chicago burbs have their hold on me. (like emotional house arrest)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
3rensho said:
i'd hit it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts