Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wha' happened? (I can guess).

His comment was thoughtful, and I had just finished drafting what I thought was a fairly thoughtful note of agreement when the whole thread disappeared...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
jtolleson said:

His comment was thoughtful, and I had just finished drafting what I thought was a fairly thoughtful note of agreement when the whole thread disappeared...
Did you check PO? That seems to be the final resting place for controversial threads these days. Of course, Hoo could have 86ed the whole thing.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
jtolleson said:

Big Brother took it.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
i just finished reading and when i refreshed the threads it was gone. i was kinda wondering too.

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
I prefer to discuss any particular posters and moderating/adminstration decisions via PM out of respect for the parties invovled. If you are interested in a particular situation- like what happened in General the other day- please feel free to PM me. I do try to also contact those who post questions, but sometimes work delays me from doing so. So feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.