Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time I would avoid riding in the rain because it was uncomfortable riding conditions. After being inspired by all of you, I got fenders and rain gear. Today I rode with a group of people in the rain and it was one of the best rides I have been on in a long time.
Now I'm looking forward to the next rain ride.

·
170 Posts
Rain gear? Fenders? That's alright, but the best is the unexpected downpour on a warm summer ride--when you're wearing nothing but a thin short-sleeve jersey and shorts, flying down a hill at 30+ and the rain starts pouring, there's nothing more exhilarating! Good times.

·
Lizzie will ride free
3,156 Posts
Seattle is well over twice the average annual rainfall for January. And it is Seattle to begin with. We recently missed a record for consecutive days of rain because there was a break at the recording station...although it rained at my house even on that day. We were just cracking up at the weekly forecast today. It goes like this. Rain, Rain Likely, Rain developing, Heavy Rain, Showers, Rain...Long term outlook Rain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.