Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 890 Posts

·
xploshin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking around at all the pictures of your nice-shiny-beautiful BMC's, and frankly I've ran out of pictures to look at so I want some more.

So post some pictures of your BMC for everyone to enjoy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just changed my wheels to an American Classic 58. I was going to get the Zipp 404 but I was convinced that these wheels are stiffer and has better hubs than the Zipps. I removed most of the stickers to give it a cleaner look. :D Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Pro Machine

I picked up my new SLC01 this morning. As you can see it's an '08 Blue Pro Machine, 90 Campy Chorus, Fulcrum Racing 1's and Deda stem and bars.

The orange Contis were a freebie from a mate who picked them up as a prize from a race. Not sure about the orange, but it's kind of growing on me. May put on another paid of black Contis I've got on my other bike.

Good to see everyone else's BMC pics up - thanks!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
My Streetfire

08 Streetfire SSX. Size Medium

- FLIT Leticia Wheels
- SRAM Rival
- 3T Bar & Stem
- Fizik Antares

In the box:

With the wheels it came with:

I've already broken both the original seatpost binder bolts from not paying attention and over-tightening when I was taking the seatpost out a lot for traveling with the bike.

Being previously used to Traditional (round) bend bars, or the old style Anatomical, these bars are a very welcome change. (3T Ergonova)

I have more recently gotten a set of Zipp 303s and Neuvation C50s,... so I will probably take a few pictures with each set on in the near future. As you can see below with those Carbones, deep wheels look good on this frame!

1 - 20 of 890 Posts