Non non normal
10,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy one get TWO free

Josabank.com

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
kewl, I need a new suit now that I'm so skinny.

but I'd never buy one online. gots to try it on and get it altered for my slim yet muscular build. how do you do that online?

·
just ride your bike
518 Posts
All suits are on sale for $199, so this effectively gives you a $50 discount when you buy 3 suits at sale price ($550 total). Too bad it's not 3 for $199!

·
Non non normal
10,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
desurfer said:
All suits are on sale for $199, so this effectively gives you a $50 discount when you buy 3 suits at sale price ($550 total). Too bad it's not 3 for $199!

I would try it for the sale suits. Although the code says regular price the ad says for any suit online.

The code worked for the 199 suits last year when I got a buy one get one free. Two nice wool suits for 200 bucks plus free shipping.

·
Non non normal
10,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Creakyknees said:
kewl, I need a new suit now that I'm so skinny.

but I'd never buy one online. gots to try it on and get it altered for my slim yet muscular build. how do you do that online?

They have suit separates too. That is the way I go. If I buy my coat size in a suit, by the time they alter the pants I have one back pocket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.