Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is not mentioned is that Lance was with Levi during this training camp, in fact they flew down there on his Jet. Ferrari was there for Lance not Levi.....but of course this could not be true as Lance cut all ties with Ferrari a few years ago right???

Yet another lie by Lance

Leipheimer in Ferrari hotel

German press agency dpa has reported that Gerolsteiner team manager Hans-Michael Holczer had confirmed information according to which his Tour de France leader, American Levi Leipheimer, had possible contacts with controversial preparatore Michele Ferrari. At the start of stage five in Beauvais, Holczer admitted that Leipheimer had stayed in the same hotel during a training camp on Spanish island Tenerife last year. "But he assured me once again that he isn't working with the Italian," said Holczer.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
James OCLV said:
Yep... Levi must be doping... I mean heck, he stayed in the same hotel as Ferrari....

(thank GOD it takes more than that to convict someone of a crime...)
At least if you are rich, white and don't have political enemies. ;-)

Ferrari conducts camps for his 53x12 clients there several times a year and it's not like there are a lot of choices in luxury accomodations around there so I am sure you could find quite a few names that stayed in the same hotel at the same time at some point too.

·
Registered
301 Posts
terzo rene said:
At least if you are rich, white and don't have political enemies. ;-)

Ferrari conducts camps for his 53x12 clients there several times a year and it's not like there are a lot of choices in luxury accomodations around there so I am sure you could find quite a few names that stayed in the same hotel at the same time at some point too.
Guess those clients must be doping, too....

·
imbasilical moreon
1,894 Posts
chuckice said:
hehe...exactly.

Working on it bonk! I've got 2.5 more weeks of le Tour to get some good ones...

Got a bunch of good ones at a night crit last month...
http://snortingbull.smugmug.com/gallery/1497361/1

When I get done with the Tour I'll be posting them!

...oH, that was here, in Raleigh, rained cats & dogs...nice shots...

are you in France right now?

·
Not Banned
49,249 Posts
wow, is that all it takes to convict someone?

Proximity? Heck Levi lives in the Bay Area which is where Barry Bonds and Balco are too!
A ha I've uncovered another fact!
you bring shame to your Pappy Van Winkle Avatar

·
Cat 6
4,696 Posts
bonkmiester said:
...oH, that was here, in Raleigh, rained cats & dogs...nice shots...

are you in France right now?
Yeah...it was a pretty nasty nite. I didn't know you were in NC. I'm in Durham...are you in Raleigh?

Not yet in France...leaving VERY SOON! Will be there for the TT and every stage thru Paris!

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
atpjunkie said:
Proximity? Heck Levi lives in the Bay Area which is where Barry Bonds and Balco are too!
A ha I've uncovered another fact!
you bring shame to your Pappy Van Winkle Avatar
It appears you missunderstood my post. I do not think that Levi is using Ferrari. What I find funny is that Ferrari was in the Canaries for Lance, not Levi....Levi was just along for the free trip on the jet and some warm weather training, yet Levi is getting hassled for it. Lance supposedly cut his ties with Ferrari after his conviction, obviously that was just a press release.

The hotel Lance and Levi stayed at is a remote Parador, not some fancy place like Club la Santa over on Lanzarotte.

I just spoke to Pappy, he says to keep up the good work....

·
imbasilical moreon
1,894 Posts
chuckice said:
Yeah...it was a pretty nasty nite. I didn't know you were in NC. I'm in Durham...are you in Raleigh?

Not yet in France...leaving VERY SOON! Will be there for the TT and every stage thru Paris!
\\

...yeah...i am in Raleigh, but I thought your were in DuPont Land (Wilmington or Phila)....well before that I thought your were in Chapel Hill (with the rusty pickup photo).....u r cornfuzin me....

..did you get over to the Fest. for Eno? ...it was HOT...but pretty deserted I thought... guess everbody was down in Morehead standing in those 4 hr line to see the tall ships...:D

·
Cat 6
4,696 Posts
bonkmiester said:
\\

...yeah...i am in Raleigh, but I thought your were in DuPont Land (Wilmington or Phila)....well before that I thought your were in Chapel Hill (with the rusty pickup photo).....u r cornfuzin me....

..did you get over to the Fest. for Eno? ...it was HOT...but pretty deserted I thought... guess everbody was down in Morehead standing in those 4 hr line to see the tall ships...:D
Nope...been in Durham for about 10 years now. Raleigh before that...

Didn't make the Eno fest...I go once every other year when I leave enough time gap to remember how freaking hot it is out there on July 4.

We'll have to get out and ride on a weekend sometime if you want...I've got a few guys that I ride with on weekends out of Raleigh/Cary.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.