remember - he's a diesel, it takes awhile for him to warm up :wink:

seems to be a repeat of his dreadful TT at the end of last years TdF

·
Registered
200 Posts
botto said:
remember - he's a diesel, it takes awhile for him to warm up :wink:

seems to be a repeat of his dreadful TT at the end of last years TdF
The question isn't what we think, it's what Levi thinks. 5 minuts is a lot of time to make up. Let's see what he says in the post race interview. I'd call it a poor performance., but let's see what it does to his psyche.

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
kpcw said:
He was dog slow, if he can spin that in an interview it still does not change the truth. Liars can figure, but figures don't lie.
dog slow for a pro who was a favorite in a TdF TT, but he could still kick all of our a$ses

·
Registered
602 Posts
relevant?

botto said:
dog slow for a pro who was a favorite in a TdF TT, but he could still kick all of our a$ses

What does that have to do with anything. I find it funny when people defend the poor performance of a professional athelete by comparisons to us mere mortals. Completely irrelevant.

he was dog slow. Done deal. Game over.

·
Administrator
13,147 Posts
I wonder if he was sick. Real easy to come down with something at a GT. Happens to a few contenders every year.

Julich's poor riding suprised my, that was a Cat 5 move in that corner. Same thing happened last time the pressure was on him in the Tour.

Big George did a poor job, looks like he should stick with Classics and helper duties.

Floyd looks like the real deal. Too bad his stupid team keeps using crappy equipment. Hint, after losing 8 seconds to a flat in the Prolog BEFOE YOU EVEN GOT TO THE LINE, don't use the same ones again. Yeesh, maybe he should go back to Discovery as leader as all the (so far flase) rumors.

Not going to happen you think. Remember, several key riders for Phonak were suspended. New sponsor coming. His contract is expiring, and make no mistake Floyd wants to win multiple Tours while he can. Don't forget the golden rule either:

“What do you want from me? They drove a big dump truck full of money up to my house. I’m not made of stone.” - Krusty the Clown.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
bas said:
Unless his brakes are rubbing - I can only guess he didn't get his blood transfusion on time or is missing a dosage..

He appears to be back to "normal". :rolleyes:
didn't one of TMob's team cars get stripped down by customs a couple days ago? maybe CSC got spooked and lightened their load of "recovery enhancements". maybe they all did, it would explain some results today. where's emma oreilly when disco needs her...

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
Argentius said:
He got spanked by Tom Boonen...
Right now, there's about 50 million women jealous of Levi. :D :wink:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.