Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the "perks" of being a medical practitioner is getting to take board exams every so often, Orthopedists have to re-board every ten years, Internist's every ten, Family Practice every six. As a PA, our boards our modeled on, and even partly copied from the Family Practice boards, well, it's that joyous time again. So tomorrow morning, I get to go sit and take a six hour 300 question board exam on primary care. Yeah....woohoo....... :mad:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
I was expecting the text of the thread to say "...and then you die."
women. can't live with 'em. can't bury them deep enough so the coy-dogs don't dig 'em up.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
One of the "perks" of being a medical practitioner is getting to take board exams every so often, Orthopedists have to re-board every ten years, Internist's every ten, Family Practice every six. As a PA, our boards our modeled on, and even partly copied from the Family Practice boards, well, it's that joyous time again. So tomorrow morning, I get to go sit and take a six hour 300 question board exam on primary care. Yeah....woohoo....... :mad:
i only opened this thread because i thought you were eating your gun.

moreon.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I was expecting the text of the thread to say "...and then you die."

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
That's not very nice...and to think I was going to come and race some cross races with ya...
sorry if it came across wrong, you big p*ssy. i'll put ya up and you race free, anytime. even take ya to dinner a couple nights, but this ain't no B&B, yer buyin' yer own breakfast and like that.

i'll get you good and wreck'd on cheap beer and likker and we'll go play pool and i'll give you a wreckin' ego break. how's that, manna momma motherf*cker?

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh

haiku d'etat said:
i only opened this thread because i thought you were eating your gun.

moreon.

That's not very nice...and to think I was going to come and race some cross races with ya...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
You can live with 'em if you find the right one.
you can bury them if you have an incinerator. etc etc. and like that.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
You can live with 'em if you find the right one.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
physasst said:
life only sucks until you get to taco bell, which is where im going now.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
life only sucks until you get to taco bell, which is where im going now.
i'd like a soft taco supreme, nachos supreme, and a meximelt, all bean. extra onions. fire sauce. thanks for asking, a*shole.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
"women. can't live with 'em. can't bury them deep enough so the coy-dogs don't dig 'em up."
That's what basements are for. A little work with a pick-axe, some work with a shovel, some new concrete, and "problem solved".
too bad i don't have a fakking basement.

next suggestion please.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,400 Posts
If life sucks so bad, do something crazy. See if you can answer all 300 questions wrong. Afterwards, just tell them that you were kidding.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,400 Posts
"women. can't live with 'em. can't bury them deep enough so the coy-dogs don't dig 'em up."
That's what basements are for. A little work with a pick-axe, some work with a shovel, some new concrete, and "problem solved".

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
oh no my dear, far from it. just a hater, mysoginist, (sp??) and like that.

you can fix it if you will only marry me and bear the weight of my cross on yer carcass.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
I can never get the new concrete to match with the old, what is your technique?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I don't have plans or wishes to be incenerated and buried in the backyard.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds..

MR_GRUMPY said:
#1..Use that cheap indoor-outdoor carpet on the entire floor. It will add value to the house.
#2.. If you only have a crawl space. The body must be double wrapped in plastic and then covered with another sheet of plastic before you cover with lime and pea gravel.......If you don't have a crawl space, can you rent a chipper?

like you have experience, I have a chipper.......nice one too...you'd just have to clean it when you're done.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts