Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about it, Troy? Any word from the Reynolds doodz on whether yer gonna get access to Reynolds rims? And just in case, Troy is in a deep meditatitive or medicative state right now, Juanmoretime do you think you can run over to his house, bang on his door, and ask 'im? I'd hate to have to call Reynolds, pretend that I'm Troy, and give them the third degree about buyin' Reynolds rims. Maybe you could do that, too, JMT?????:idea:

·
Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
It's a bit of a challenge, although I do come from a running background. OK, if I leave now it's only 530 miles to Troy's and then back. I think I'll have to hurry if I'm going to make it to my 9:00 AM meeting in Chicago.

In the pictorial will the tires have any augmentaion to make them larger but still have a very svelt waist and weigh under 1,000 grams?

I will be there next month on the 17th.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Juanmoretime said:
It's a bit of a challenge, although I do come from a running background. OK, if I leave now it's only 530 miles to Troy's and then back. I think I'll have to hurry if I'm going to make it to my 9:00 AM meeting in Chicago.

In the pictorial will the tires have any augmentaion to make them larger but still have a very svelt waist and weigh under 1,000 grams?

I will be there next month on the 17th.
Are you staying with me or Herbert when you come down? I will have my new Crumpton in about a week so I will have it built up by the time you are here.

·
Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
Ligero said:
Are you staying with me or Herbert when you come down? I will have my new Crumpton in about a week so I will have it built up by the time you are here.
I haven't spoke live with Herbert yet. I know he's riding the Cherohala Challenge. and I told him I would call in within the next week or so to talk about it. If your offering, I might take you up on it. Are you planning on ridng the Cherohala Challenge?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.