Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my M2Racer saddle yesterday. It seems these have been scaling all over the place but this one is light coming in 41 grams less than my C64! My moring project is to get it mounted and then off on a proper testing ride. I'll post back my intial ride impression and more importantly. I'll let you know what my backside thinks!

Maybe I can drill it to make it lighter?

· Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My youngest daughter is graduating from high school and tomorrow is the ceremony so with a house full of people I have limited time this weekend but I did ride the saddle for 50 miles. It felt great! I was just as comfortable as the C64 that I had on there. I'm hoping to get about 75 miles in on it tomorrow but I think it's a keeper.

A big thank you to Gio at Light-bikes.com for hooking me up with the saddle!

· Registered
193 Posts
Juanmoretime said:
I just recieved my M2Racer saddle yesterday. It seems these have been scaling all over the place but this one is light coming in 41 grams less than my C64! My moring project is to get it mounted and then off on a proper testing ride. I'll post back my intial ride impression and more importantly. I'll let you know what my backside thinks!

Maybe I can drill it to make it lighter?
Juanmoretime,

Your posts are clearer elevating the level of conspicuous spending in many biking regions. It's one thing to see the ads for these gems you buy, but your zeal for anti-gravity biking purchases is making my 16 pound Seven feel like a pig. Keep up the good work!

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.