Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Time RXE problem?

Thanks for the suggestion. But I saw this post about problems with the RXS cleat. I'm not sure if the RXE and the RXS would have the same problem with the cleat breaking or not.

"My Time RXS cleats hang WAY off the side of my Poggio IIIs, and they keep breaking. Seriously - the inside corner breaks off if I step down too hard! I've gone through two pairs of cleats - at $30 per"

·
Registered
635 Posts
just (i mean like an hour ago) got my new look keo sprints

under 80 bucks shipped from probikekit.

so far so good, gave em an around the hall spin to test as its raining out and is supposed to till thus or fri. i can give a more updated report after i ride them then if you want.

at 80 bucks, 250g, new, they seemed to good to pass up, looks have a pretty good reputation as well.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Performance, Nashbar, and Supergo sell a "look compatable" pedal for under $60.
They fit Look delta cleats.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I haven't had that problem

I've been using RXS pedals for about a month or so, with no problems with either the cleat or the pedal. From the quote, it sounds like the problem may be unique to the Nike Poggio III shoe.

DowntownBrown said:
Thanks for the suggestion. But I saw this post about problems with the RXS cleat. I'm not sure if the RXE and the RXS would have the same problem with the cleat breaking or not.

"My Time RXS cleats hang WAY off the side of my Poggio IIIs, and they keep breaking. Seriously - the inside corner breaks off if I step down too hard! I've gone through two pairs of cleats - at $30 per"
________
BODY SCIENCE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.