Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new helmet. I am interested in the Limar f-111, and as usual the sizing charts get me right in the middle. 56.5 cm. I was wondering if Limar size charts tend to run small or large. With the F-111 small size ending at 56cm, is it better to go for small or larger. Is it better to have a helmet that fits "tighter" or a little "looser". Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Proboscis said:
I need a new helmet. I am interested in the Limar f-111, and as usual the sizing charts get me right in the middle. 56.5 cm. I was wondering if Limar size charts tend to run small or large. With the F-111 small size ending at 56cm, is it better to go for small or larger. Is it better to have a helmet that fits "tighter" or a little "looser". Thanks for any information.

Thought they ran s/m, l/xl? If not, mine is the small size, my head measures 56.5-57, and actually mine is the F107 model. The headband size rachets, sort of like the Sidi shoes, for a great fit.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Limar Sizing

The F111's run S, M, and XL according to their website. A small is for a head circumfrance of 52 - 56; a medium at 56.5 - 59cm; a "XL" at 59.5 - 62. To the original poster, my noggin is just a hair over 56.5 (56.7...57 or so without a haircut) and I went with a medium and it fits fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.