Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to listen to the tour live like you could last year? I had heard that OLN wasn't going to carry the tour this year in its entirety right about the same time I moved so I cancelled the dish and now I'm stick reading updates on the tour website. Can someone throw me a frickin bone here? :)

·
I don't exist
2,036 Posts
At The eurosport site for TDF, live audio will be available from them @ the time specified which may not be 'till latter on in the stage.

You need to see if the box I show (see attached pix) with the arrows says Live or Results, look for live, 'natch & click on the link where the upper arrow points to "Live audio".

Now if we in The U.S. could get a live video feed -free-...

View attachment 57970

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got it now. Hal9000 was right in saying they don't have the live audio until later in the stage. If you click "live audio" before its available, you get the links to archived reports. Once the live audio is available ( at some point late in the stage ) you will have a link to the live coverage in addition to the archived reports.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.