Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see a link on this site for a LITESPEED Photo Album. Love to see your LITESPEEDS!

I'll start:
2004 Litespeed Vortex, Dura Ace

Before (Aug 06):

After (Oct 07):

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RJHarary said:
How do I post a pic? (sorry new to the forums)
Best way is to get an account (free) on a web hosting site (I use Photobucket) and copy the IMG tag and paste it into the forum.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theone29 said:
i am 5'7", currently own a 51 soloist and a 52 look 595 ultra. i am thinking a 52-53.
For reference, mine is a 53cm...and I might be looking to sell it...just curious.

·
Registered
123 Posts
what are the current specs on the bike? how much are you looking to get? will you part the frame? can you email me more high res pics? thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm looking to sell mine too, I bought it too big its a 57 Tuscany almost brand new (200 miles tops) its listed in the classifieds im shipping free within the 48 lower.

Edit: only the Frsme fork & headset are for sale

·
Registered
19 Posts
Litespeed Ghisallo

Demo'd lots of carbon bikes but just can't find anything I like more than the Ti Litespeed's. 15.5lb

·
Juanmoretime
2,203 Posts
911 Spacer police! Seriously your spacer stack looks like its beyond the maximum recommend by the manufacturer. You may want to check this out and also see if your dental premium is paid up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
2004 Litespeed Siena

Here's my 2004 Litespeed Siena 16.7 complete with pedals, computer and rpm sensor. The pic is a bit dark, perhaps I'll take one outside later.

·
Registered
109 Posts
2003 Capella
Full Ultegra 9
Approx. 17.5 pounds (1300g frame, 1600g wheelset)

I plan to get into crit racing this year on this bike. This is a 54CM; I usually ride a bit longer top tube for training rides, but this feels great for racing.

1 - 20 of 253 Posts