Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
turtle killer.
1,854 Posts
It's a graphical representation of your reputation. Not sure how many 'rep points' it takes to go from 1 to 2 etc.. but that's what it is.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll give you rep anyways.

joe

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
okay... just gave you a approval rep vote thing.... still only one dot.

BJII will have eleventy green dots by tomorrow morning if this goes like post counts.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts

joe

Reactions: Sylint

·
Super Moderator
40,837 Posts
I want more dots.

I wonders if it has to do with poast count.

I thought so too, until I noticed that at least one 33K poaster, listed as "famous in these parts" had one dot, but another poaster, who hadn't even cracked thirty grand on their poastage, got two dots, along with a note that they were on their way to becoming famous.

So, I think the answer is obvious: the green marks are like those little star insignia that used to show up in "Playboy," back in the day, on the magazine's cover logo; they denote how many times the poaster had secks with a moderator.

It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

And they're not dots, they're Skittles. Now you know what they do with all the green Skittles nobody wants.

[I am on a distinguised road.]

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
Yeah it's a rep thing.. Some forums have a button on the top of a persons message that you can click to give them a point..

Click the little set of scales under our avatars to add rep.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
ok we got dots and we
got squares and we got a set of scales................

so is there a prize or do we get demoted or what?....maybe they take posts away for infractions? I gotta say I'd rather have the stuff we used to have working properly than new features that are going to break.

edit....ok so I have not rec'd any reputation but I have 64 points??? what the hell does that mean?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
I get it....it's the middle school functionality

Reactions: logbiter

·
Rub it............
3,833 Posts

Those are my favorite.........

MOAR DOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................

I'm actually surprised that people are adding rep. This is the Lowje after all. Shouldn't we be going the opposite way?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
Those are my favorite.........

MOAR DOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................

I'm actually surprised that people are adding rep. This is the Lowje after all. Shouldn't we be going the opposite way?
I have a friend (real time) who is a candy-holic. I was in his shop one day and he says look at this...we walked into the back and he had this antique safe (say 3 feet tall x 2 feet wide and deep, GORGEOUS stenciled graphics on the outside in MINT condition, he bent over, unlocked it and swung the door opened....FILLED, and I mean FILLED with boxes of dots......I laughed so fricking hard i almost wet myself!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts