Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Sticky Valentine
28,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I posted a thread in the retro forum looking for help ID-ing a bike of mine. Everyone have been extremely helpful so far, but I'm affraid that there isn't much more they can do for me.

I've been running through pictures of bikes online through google, and I think I've seen nearly every bike on the Fixed Gear Gallery to no avail.

I was hoping to get a few more eyes to look over my thread/pics/info that I posted. If y'all might be familiar with what seems to be a late 70's to early 80's frame/fork I'd appreciate if ya checked it out.

Thanks everyone,

Here's the thread: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=62403

joe

· "Cypress Gardens" Fl.
686 Posts
"Mr. Daddio"............

we've done all we could for your thread. It's in god's hands now. I give it two,....three days and it will be over. Your only choice now, Mr.Daddio,.........is you're going to have to paint your bike black. Black is mysterious. Black is the color of the "unknown" and you're going to have to accept that.

"say man, what kind of bike is that?....that black one?"

"i dont know, but it's nice!"

catch my drift? :D :D

· Sticky Valentine
28,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
croswell1 said:
we've done all we could for your thread. It's in god's hands now. I give it two,....three days and it will be over. Your only choice now, Mr.Daddio,.........is you're going to have to paint your bike black. Black is mysterious. Black is the color of the "unknown" and you're going to have to accept that.

"say man, what kind of bike is that?....that black one?"

"i dont know, but it's nice!"

catch my drift? :D :D

I hear ya man. :(

At least I did most of my searching at work. So it's kind of like I got paid to look at bikes for a few weeks :thumbsup:

joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.