Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
The best one of all of those is the tan leg with the ridiculously high black sock and red shorts. When you can see every little muscle fiber and your legs look like spaghetti, it's kind of gross.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed

paint said:
The best one of all of those is the tan leg with the ridiculously high black sock and red shorts.
I agree, that's a very nice one. I like the definition on the Al's guy too, so it seems I'm not so picky. My personal fave is the one with the ink, helps that I know the guy attached to it.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
weapons grade chaos said:
went to the bike race yesterday and all I got was this lousy picture
As one of the "ladies" I would like to request that you please angle the camera a little higher next time ;)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
how's this working for ya?
Now the second one is moving in the right direction. A little better on the lighting and you'll be right on.
Am I the only RBR Chica responding to this. Is anyone around who still has the famous Boonen shot to give WGC a model?
;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Dude, I was the first chica to respond to this. :p

I like the second picture and the lighting. Hilights all the right muscles.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
working on that

zeytin said:
Now the second one is moving in the right direction. A little better on the lighting and you'll be right on.
holy cow you chicks are demanding. sure fill flash is a good idea for that second shot however the onboard doesn't have that much reach (shooting @ 300mm for DOF), and I didn't feel like dragging the big gun along. it's an expensive item to be rolling around in the dirt with, not to mention heavy. I already had a ton of spare lenses, batteries, film body, blah blah, etc... in the bag and with a fixie, dehydration, and the hill quotient at Staz, I was getting kinda cranky by that point in the day. my bad on the fixie next week I'll bring gears and a hydration pack. that's assuming it doesn't snow.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
holy cow you chicks are demanding. sure fill flash is a good idea for that second shot however the onboard doesn't have that much reach (shooting @ 300mm for DOF), and I didn't feel like dragging the big gun along. it's an expensive item to be rolling around in the dirt with, not to mention heavy. I already had a ton of spare lenses, batteries, film body, blah blah, etc... in the bag and with a fixie, dehydration, and the hill quotient at Staz, I was getting kinda cranky by that point in the day. my bad on the fixie next week I'll bring gears and a hydration pack. that's assuming it doesn't snow.
I am sorry, you were thoughtful to post the pic and I was in a mood. I am an ass and legs girl ;) You did a great job of providing the legs :D

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
holy cow you chicks are demanding.
(the typical guy response, that I post for educational purposes only)

And this somehow suprises you? Did you come from some alien planet or alternate universe or something?

(the getting in good with the women response, that I post from the heart)

Personally, I think they have high standards, a keen eye for quality, know what they like, and are not afraid to speak their minds. Admirable qualities, and we should all be grateful women like choose to spend time here.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry but I missed the crash

Rollo Tommassi said:
their shorts are still on!!!
apparently the 3s crashed in this same corner while I was on the other side of the course, and my friend Ryan Parker did rip almost the entire rear out of his shorts and was walking around afterwards looking cheeky so we gave him some grief about it, but I know / like him too well to post that on the internet, sorry.

spectators (during the pro race): "dude you probably don't wanna lay down there, they were crashing earlier..."

me: "oh I'll be okay, only the 3s crash anyway..."

spectators: "OUCH" (apparently they were 3s in street clothes, my bad)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
probably

dr hoo said:
Did you come from some alien planet or alternate universe or something?
my mom and my statistics prof think so, but I see from your tag that you realize the solution to most of life's problems = beer so cheers, mate.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i gotta admit, i feel a little strange responding to this thread, but here is a real pair of legs, people. they might be freaky-lookin, but they would scare the crap out of me if i lined up behind ivan.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Blasphemer! Burn him!

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
snapdragen said:
Blasphemer! Burn him!
have you noticed boonen has a really freakin big forehead?

he looks normal with a helmet/bike hat on, but take it off and he looks a little goofy

·
Registered
727 Posts
yarble said:
have you noticed boonen has a really freakin big forehead?

he looks normal with a helmet/bike hat on, but take it off and he looks a little goofy
for sure, he kinda reminds me of the cartoon character 'tintin'

QUICK, SOMEBODY RENAME THIS THREAD "bashing boonen"

1 - 20 of 83 Posts