Lance Armstrong's Trek-LIVESTRONG Cycling Team and Other World Champions Directly Answer Fan's Questions Each Race Day April 1-3, 2011

Cycling fans are among the most dedicated and least served of any major sport. Cycling coverage is finally increasing but without any insider's view of the sport or any accessible way for fans to connect with their favorite athletes. Two years of research and testing led to the development of InsideCycling.TV, a partnership with YouTube and Inside Media which brings fan's questions directly to the pros, answered via video within hours.

"As a former cyclist and avid cycling fan I grew frustrated with not being able to know more about my idols and I decided to start researching other fan's views," said Kevin Smith, Executive Producer of Inside Media. "After two years of surveys and successful testing in the studio, on the road and on the web we are ready to interact with fans to bring their questions directly to the pros starting with our formal launch at the Redlands Bicycle Classic."

Currently Inside Cycling TV will be bringing fans' questions to Lance Armstrong's Trek-LIVESTRONG Cycling Team, Olympic Gold Medalist and World Champion Kristin Armstrong, and Alexi Grewal, the first person to win Gold for America in cycling and who is attempting a comeback after years of hard knocks. A history of the Redlands Bicycle Classic, man-on-the-street race highlights and additional interviews will round out the start of the season.

The show will air April 1, 2 & 3 from 6:00-7:00pm Pacific on YouTube.com/insidecyclingtv

Fans can send questions and interact with riders and producers in several ways:
  • Twitter questions to: @insidecyclingtv and use hashtag #ictv
    -Via email at [email protected]
    -On Facebook: friend us and send your questions through the wall