Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahem......under our contract hitherto for made between you and I, us gentlemen, I have been forced to consider defeat may be upon the horizon. Dean may reluctantly succumb to pulling out and therefor I must accept the circumstances. For it would undermine the nature of our bet if my canidate isn't even nominated by his egghead party.

Please let me know what kind exactly Tires you ride and I will get them to you accompanied by a small bottle of Grey Goose Vodka in good spirits. I get 40% off at the shop so if you want to try out new tires, now might be the time!

carbon110 ( kneeling down and presenting the ultra conservative Live Steam with my battle saber....head bowed, expression pensive and mumbling something about another 4 years )

=)

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Givin' up so soon? Well let's see

What was the actual bet? ".....wager that my man from the small but great state of Vermont kicks the Texan out?" It could still happen, though admittedly the chances of that happening are slim. I know you were talkin' tough at the time. That Dean had you and others all worked up to a lather! LOL!

I'll give you an opportunity to modify the wager. How about this - I'll pit GW against any nominee that survives the democratic primary? At least it will come down to a vote of GW against someone :D It wouldn't feel right any other way. You will still have a fighting chance.

The GG is a nice addition. I like a nice Vot on the rocks with some big green olives :cool:

CARBON110 said:
Ahem......under our contract hitherto for made between you and I, us gentlemen, I have been forced to consider defeat may be upon the horizon. Dean may reluctantly succumb to pulling out and therefor I must accept the circumstances. For it would undermine the nature of our bet if my canidate isn't even nominated by his egghead party.

Please let me know what kind exactly Tires you ride and I will get them to you accompanied by a small bottle of Grey Goose Vodka in good spirits. I get 40% off at the shop so if you want to try out new tires, now might be the time!

carbon110 ( kneeling down and presenting the ultra conservative Live Steam with my battle saber....head bowed, expression pensive and mumbling something about another 4 years )

=)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts