Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game on.

I was happy to see Porto force the tie yesterday!!!

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1-0 Liverpool!!!!

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Torres!

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
I'm so tired of them showing these three teams, pool, chelski and man u. Barca - Bayern would have been more enjoyable.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
1-1

tied up

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great header for Chelsea

Liverpool has had a lot of chances

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3-1 now

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed, Mickey

·
Lancashire, UK
80 Posts
Im trying so hard not to laugh...........

what the hell...

:ciappa: :ciappa: :D :D

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wheelnut said:

what the hell...

Bloody wanker! :D

·
12,638 Posts
wheelnut said:

what the hell...

You tied Porto at home, giving up 2 away goals. I wouldn't be laughing to hard.

·
Lancashire, UK
80 Posts
Henry Porter said:
You tied Porto at home, giving up 2 away goals. I wouldn't be laughing to hard.
Porto ?!

Not a problem. Granted it won't be easy but that seems to be our way at the moment.

Least the Scousers lost tonight, that should shut Raffas mouth for a while

:ciappa:

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I have to say, I never expected Chelsea to win given Liverpool's luck and run as of late. Didn't watch it but I wasn't keen on yet another English tie between these two teams. I forgot bayern and Barcelona were playing or l'd have watched that for sure.

United seem to be on a slump for sure but I suppose even big squads get tired. I'm hoping they would get back in good form starting this weekend. Tevez probably should have played from the start. Neville should NEVER have been deployed at center half. Crazy IMO. He's not the biggest guy against villa's players. But, that was a different game.

The Stadium of Light return tie in Porto should be a great tie indeed. United have left it hard without doubt. Porto can sit behind the ball the whole time. That would make it hard even with the most free flowing attacking football.

I hope Bayern would go through on some miraculous second leg performance, albeit, it's as unlikely as Nicole Scherzinger dancing in front of the Porto fans nekkid and saying "I love RBR!!"

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Henry Porter said:
I'm so tired of them showing these three teams, pool, chelski and man u. Barca - Bayern would have been more enjoyable.
On paper, sure. Chelsea v. Liverpool are typically treadful games considering the quality of the sides, but this one was good and Barca-Bayern was 4-0 so I'm guessing it wasn't much to watch.

·
12,638 Posts
uzziefly said:
I have to say, I never expected Chelsea to win given Liverpool's luck and run as of late. Didn't watch it but I wasn't keen on yet another English tie between these two teams. I forgot bayern and Barcelona were playing or l'd have watched that for sure.

United seem to be on a slump for sure but I suppose even big squads get tired. I'm hoping they would get back in good form starting this weekend. Tevez probably should have played from the start. Neville should NEVER have been deployed at center half. Crazy IMO. He's not the biggest guy against villa's players. But, that was a different game.

The Stadium of Light return tie in Porto should be a great tie indeed. United have left it hard without doubt. Porto can sit behind the ball the whole time. That would make it hard even with the most free flowing attacking football.

I hope Bayern would go through on some miraculous second leg performance, albeit, it's as unlikely as Nicole Scherzinger dancing in front of the Porto fans nekkid and saying "I love RBR!!"

Uzzie, random question: how much are football jerseys over there?

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Uzzie, random question: how much are football jerseys over there?
That's a very good question actually. Off the top of my head, I'd say a Nike team - United or Barca, IIRC, is around US$60 or so?

I honestly can't give an actual figure because I've not checked the prices out for a long time now but that figure shouldn't be too far off I suppose.

There are the Nike stores that sell them at cost price and places that sell them a good few dollars cheaper at the very least.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts