Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for $389! All sizes and many in stock. I am sooooo tempted.
But the wife will kill me. Really, she will! :D

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
DIRT BOY said:
only if she finds out

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Touch0Gray said:
only if she finds out
Huh, trying hiding the 5th bike for me.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
DIRT BOY said:
Huh, trying hiding the 5th bike for me.
hey as long as you ride a 52 or 53 I'll hide as many bikes as you like...lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
DIRT BOY said:
Very good price for a good frame. Buy one and sell those fenders and straight bars and get a good drop bar and you will have a very nice bike. I have put a lot of mi. on my natural Langster with the drops and have found it to be a very good training bike. I use it as a single speed after work for a fast 30 sprint and have found that on the weekends i am much stronger on my geared road bike. :thumbsup:

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
shibaman said:
Very good price for a good frame. Buy one and sell those fenders and straight bars and get a good drop bar and you will have a very nice bike. I have put a lot of mi. on my natural Langster with the drops and have found it to be a very good training bike. I use it as a single speed after work for a fast 30 sprint and have found that on the weekends i am much stronger on my geared road bike. :thumbsup:
Thats' more than I paid for my 2005 NOS in 06, (just the plain langster) The seat, the post, the bars and the stem were replaced immediately, but that was more a fit and comfort issue (Brooks and Nitto randonneur bars)

The bike is nice, I like it a lot, I put 25's on it to smooth out the ride and have a few thousand miles on it

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lbs

Dirtboy,

Which LBS is it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts