Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lesper4
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ride mountain and road bikes in the Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga are primarliy and all though there are groups rides i am looking for someone close to my age (late 20's) that i can ride with from time to time. i typicaly ride on saturday mornings.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I live in Crestline. hi

I ride with a group on Sat mornings out of Redlands (The RWBC). They are a fun bunch to ride with, and they have rides on Sunday too. They have 3 groups usually, of differeing levels. Feel free to join them. I know the Cycling Connection also ride out of Rancho. I have never ridden with them, but have always wanted to go to their Sunday rides as they look good.

You can easily find both groups on the web with a little google help. Ride with them, and soon you will meet others, and you can take it from there. I know many of the people I ride with on saturdays ride with each other during the week too, but b/c I live in the mts I can't make those rides o i just ride by myself here.

·
Lesper4
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know of the cycling connection. they seem alright i have ridden with them in the tour de foothills and seen some of them at other events. its just that i road with some guys out of chino and i felt out of place. i find that road riders (and of the older age range) tend to have a different personality. I will try the cycling connection one of these days.

·
Lesper4
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.