Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen a few member speak of longscycle.com and state that they have purchased from them, that they accept paypal and whatnot... but wanted to hear a little more in-depth info on experiences and any mishaps that may have happened. If anything went wrong with your purchase, did they end up fixing it up and satisfying you? They've been around for a while, but for some odd reason I still feel sketchy as anything about them.

Maybe it is the look of their website. Talk about "Welcome to 1998" :rolleyes5: :rolleyes5:

P.S. for their "these shorts/jerseys/irish corgi pups are so cheap we can't tell you the maker!!!111one one one" deals... Anyone try those?

· Registered
10 Posts
longscycle

When they first started they had good deals but now I don't think they are competitive. Some of the real deals offered today were on their web site 10 years ago. Considering they are a "close out" site the prices should be close out prices.

· i like whiskey
8,493 Posts
I've ordered from them several times. I've had a few returns because of sizing issues. Never a problem. Always quick shipping and good communications. The website design is awful and their ordering interface sucks, but if you can fight through it and find something you want, they'll take care of you.

They do have a HUGE amount of heinous jerseys. Ugh. Their sock deals are the best on the internet. Last time I ordered three pair of socks, they sent me six. I called and told them they double shipped and they said "nope. we just felt like giving you a little something extra. no charge." :thumbsup: for that.

I'd not hesitate to order from them again.

· duh...
9,749 Posts
ok, returns handled in usual manner. stock tends to be old picked over stuff from about 1998 (e.g., junk). if you luck out and find something you like, get it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.