Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your local LOOK bicycle dealer should have them in stock. If they do not, they can oder some for you.

Hosted Store Locator Service | EasyLocator.net

Thanks,
Justin
The LOOK dealer is charging 80USD for x5 sets of bolts. My logical mind tells them to eat ****. I managed to get the male replacement bolts from KCNC which has the same length as LOOK originals for 15USD.

For those who had the same problem as me pls get your replacement bolts (Male side) from KCNC, they comes is a set of x5pcs. The specification of the male bolt is

Total length: 10mm
Thread length: 8mm/8.5mm

Who ever has the source for the female replacement bolts pls share here. As [email protected]@K is overcharging.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Exact bolt and web site?

Hi,
Can you very specifically tell me the exact bolt you used as well as the web site you purchased from please?
Thanks,
Doug

The LOOK dealer is charging 80USD for x5 sets of bolts. My logical mind tells them to eat ****. I managed to get the male replacement bolts from KCNC which has the same length as LOOK originals for 15USD.

For those who had the same problem as me pls get your replacement bolts (Male side) from KCNC, they comes is a set of x5pcs. The specification of the male bolt is

Total length: 10mm
Thread length: 8mm/8.5mm

Who ever has the source for the female replacement bolts pls share here. As [email protected]@K is overcharging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.