Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
check eBay. I see LOOK jerseys all the time..I heard that Veltec finally broke down and started importing the LOOK clothing line. I see it in various high end shops around the country but online, eBay is the only source I'm aware of.
I purchased a Look jersey from ebay and it was such poor quality that i am convinced it is a "fake." (unlicensed)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link sjmcs, I guess that's what I get for having a French bike. Can somebody translate?

Désolé, mais le produit que vous avez demandé n\'a pas été trouvé !

I assume they're saying I'm sh*t out of luck. And if they had them, do I have to pay in francs? I'll check out the ebay route-thanks for the replies!

·
soy un perdedor
839 Posts
Woolbury said:
Thanks for the link sjmcs, I guess that's what I get for having a French bike. Can somebody translate?

I assume they're saying I'm sh*t out of luck. And if they had them, do I have to pay in francs? I'll check out the ebay route-thanks for the replies!
Clicking on the little British flag will demand that the webpage conform to the language you know. :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Woolbury said:

French francs no longer exist. It's euros now. If you pay by credit card, your credit card association/bank will convert dollars to euros for you (i.e. bill you in dollars for a payment to Look in euros), at some mark up over wholesale exchange rate (perhaps 2 or 3%).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought myself a Look jersey at a LBS in France last year while following the Tour. It's become my favourite jersey despite, not only for the fact that it reminds me of a great holiday, but combined with my new 585 (replaced under warranty for my old 481SL), looks pretty bling!

·
Banned
471 Posts
Woolbury said:

here we go again: the most irregular things are done --- where Look comes from. (don't get me wrong: I have 4 pairs of Look KEO pedals). Since the beginning, that country want to make their Threads in the reverse -- compared to the others. They want(ed) to be different, and they have been. In many ways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.