Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FNG
449 Posts
Hi Ciclisto,

I apologize that your dealer was not more helpful. We have sent complete instructions to our dealers in the U.S., but being as this recall was just announced this morning, I have a feeling it will be several days before everyone is up to speed.

Here is a link that should help you navigate the recall process: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=141511

Best Regards,
[email protected]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chas,
As ususal you and Look are stand up guys, that's why I buy your stuff, anyway I called Hi-tech in San Diego and they unlike the other place( i bought one set from each) were very on the ball . Said they were not aware but would get back to me tomorrow .but then called back in one hour and said they would upgrade my pedals both sets as soon as they got the spindles. Now guess which place I will do business with again. The first place is really crap but I will not name them......................Thanks again.

·
naranjito
785 Posts
chas, I sent you a PM earlier because I didn't want to post in the sticky thread, but I'll ask you the same question here just in case (and maybe it'll be relevant for others too) - is the recall a worldwide thing, or only in the US? I live in Spain, and bought my pedals here, but have seen nothing in the press yet. As of this morning, there was nothing on lookcycle.com either (only on the look-US site you supplied the link for).

thanks, foz

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In all fairness to Look , I have two sets with a total of almost 18,000 miles on them in three years and they have been great and no attention to them. Although I spend a lot on cleats and have a bag full of covers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.