Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Been patiently waiting for these cranks to come in. My LBS said these were on back ordered until June. To my surprise, I got a call from them to pick yesterday! I will be replacing my relatively heavy Sram S series cranks (close to 800 grams!). They will be installed on my SW SL4 below. She currently weighs 14.0 lbs with the heavy cranks.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nis240sxt:

I wished I could tell ya. Haven't had a chance to ride her since the install. But you are correct in noticing that these cranks are definitely "beefier" than previous generations. The guys at the Spesh shop said that they are supposed to be stiffer than previous versions.....but we'll see.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What an amazing crankset!, but here in Spain people say that this type of S-Works crankset is only available if you order it with a brand new S-works frame, if not Spec sends you the older model of the S-works crankset, Did you weight it??
Enjoy it!
Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.