Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,963 Posts
I was about to ask how in the hell you get held on $10,000USD bond for standing in the street....then I read the rest of the article.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
I find it hard to laugh at a story of a person who's obviously very disturbed being met with law enforcement and criminal charges. Seems like society could do something more sensible and helpful (and it would probably cost less, too).

Is this a retirement community in Florida? I never found the idea of living in a place where all the other people are old like me very attractive.

·
Satanic Watch Winder
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I find it hard to laugh at a story of a person who's obviously very disturbed being met with law enforcement and criminal charges. Seems like society could do something more sensible and helpful (and it would probably cost less, too).

Is this a retirement community in Florida? I never found the idea of living in a place where all the other people are old like me very attractive.
Like you? Pair arrested in sexual encounter at Lake Sumter Landing pavillion | Villages-News.com

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
The Villages has the highest rate of STDs in the nation. Old people banging uglies without suiting up.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I agree.

but in the US, the solution to everything seems to be JAIL, MORE JAIL, BIGGER JAIL, CHEAPER JAILS

and when you can't put enough of them in jail to satiate the public lust for veangance, you just turn your neighbourhood into a jail, with guards and gates

when you have a hammer - everything is a nail

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
My riding buddy's wife's father lives in The Villages. They went to visit because her uncle was visiting her father. The trip is always a disaster and this was no different. They wanted to spend quality family time with them. The Father, his second wife, and uncle starting hitting cheap house chardonnay with ice at noon. They Father and wife cussed each other until they all passed out at 600pm. He felt sorry for his wife but told her that was the last time they were expecting a better outcome and were no longer visiting The Villages.

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,808 Posts
Is this a single place or a chain of retirement communities? Sounds like some post-apocalyptic thing.

·
Non non normal
10,102 Posts
Is this a single place or a chain of retirement communities? Sounds like some post-apocalyptic thing.
It is a retirement community in Central Florida that is so big it has its own post office.

·
Registered
6,018 Posts

I agree this seems like a mental health issue. However, I think the real victims here are the police that had to arrest her. It will takes years of therapy for them to get the image out of their heads

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.