Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a sharp looking kit. Any suggestions? I have goggled "cycle team wear" and got some decent results, but I wanted to check with you guys to see if there was something I may have missed that did not show up in my results.
I'm not looking for any high price stuff either, The only criteria is I want to be able to read and pronounce the names on the jersey and shorts. Ebay was slacking in team kits to my surprise....

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fast Eddie said:
probikekit.com
euroduds.com

buy the stuff that's on sale and you can pick up a phrasebook to help you with the weird names.
Great site ! The site "probikekit.com" has exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks Eddie:thumbsup:

· Fast No More.
770 Posts
Maybe if Eddy signed it.

To paraphrase the old saying, "If you price this hideously ugly kit so that only poseurs with more dollars then sense can afford it, then only poseurs with more dollars than sense will buy this hideously ugly kit".

ATMO.

· Master of flip comments
1,737 Posts
Sarcasm noted.

lampshade said:
Primal Wear is always a classy choice.
I just cannot understand how Primal Wear stays in business. Nearly all their stuff is hideous. There was this guy in my club that wore Primal Wear jerseys. He was strong but he couldn't handle his bike. I remember he once almost took out half the pack because he couldn't ride his bike around a corner.

· Fast No More.
770 Posts
gregario said:
I just cannot understand how Primal Wear stays in business.
Sadly, there are probably more riders out there who would rather blow fifty bucks on a Primal jersey on sale rather than spend 25% more money for 100% more subtlety.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.