Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for the last 4 months been looking for a pinella frame by Bianchi. The 09 frames are out of my price range so 05 or 06. In my searching I find very little info Bianchi usa, google, and this site. Is this bike not the hot babe it seems to be? And if it is, why not more interest. Also, what would be a average price for a older frame/ pete

·
AKA Old Man
598 Posts
I think that the lust and bragging of steel is somewhat over shadowed by carbon these days, that is unless you are asking about custom steel which is still a semi hot topic. From what I have read, limited, is that this is a fantastic bike, but a little pricey for an off the shelf steel. Check out Gran Fondo in Nashville. They can still get the new frames and may have OS or know where to get an 05 or 06.
They suggested one for my next bike, but I am having a hard time deciding. For a little more cash you could get a custom frame.
Best of luck in your search. If I run across any more info I will pass it along..

penn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.