Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,184 Posts
There's a cadre of those who never miss an opportunity to bust Fredrico's balls here at RBR.
When you open yourself up to ball busting, you get your balls busted.

Reactions: SPlKE

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,242 Posts
There's a cadre of those who never miss an opportunity to bust Fredrico's balls here at RBR.
I used Search to find it. I believe it must have been in the thread that got so wild, it was cleaned up by the mods. The thread title is something like "thanks mods" and has just bare remnants of what must have been a rollicking good time for all.

My own post in that thread laments all the awesome wit of mine that was deleted. A sad day.

I just made this to commemorate that old thread:

Forehead Nose Chin Eyebrow Mouth

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a really nice Schwinn Paramount from the early 80's. I would like to sell this item. But I need help identifying the Providence of the Bike. So if you guys can help me with this. And a reasonable price to sell this at. I would much appreciate it. Thanks for your time and help. Edward Reiter. View attachment 482075 View attachment 482076 View attachment 482077 View attachment 482078 View attachment 482079 View attachment 482080
This looks like a 1984 Paramount. Paint and funky decals look correct. There is also a 1984 date code on the rear derailleur. These were made with Columbus SL and SP tubing, so a Cinelli bottom bracket shell seems reasonable, but I’m not a Paramount expert.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts