Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum and was wondering if you guys could help. My gf has a cannondale carbon 6, red on white, but really wants to switch all here components to a frame with pink in it, or all pink. She loves pink. I was hoping to buy a new frame and sell her cannondale one without the loss of too much money. Any ideas.....

·
Baltic Scum
1,826 Posts
If she does not mind getting a used frame, look for a Colnago Masterlight. The AD-22 "Lampre" paint scheme has plenty of bright pink.

Plus, she gets crazy style points.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
The only thing I can offer is that there are WSD bikes from Trek that have pink and you can even do Project One but it's not that cheap (relatively of course) though.

T-Mobile's Giant also comes to mind. Check eBay and maybe stores to see if they are still available.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
My wife rides a pink, 1980's Pinarello. She had Peter Weigle match the original color when she got it repainted. I always thought she and it looked hot, especially when some younger feminist friends teased her about her pink bike and she dropped 'em all and rode off.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts

·
OUTLAW BIKER
463 Posts
Re-Paint always works

1 - 20 of 26 Posts